Pre Primary school education plays an important role in a child’s life. We provide an enhanced environment, and many enculturation opportunities to young children. We prepare children emotionally, socially, mentally and physically for higher education. Pre-primary education provides a strong foundation for children, allowing them to understand knowledge more easily as they progress through their academic careers.
We help children to develop problem solving skills, logical thinking, learn to make decisions and increase their concentration. We conduct variety of fun activities through the play way method – theatre, puppetry, structured physical education, role play, fancy dress, dancing, singing, recitation.
Admissions Open For
Academic Year 2023-24
Std. 1st to 4th
Admissions Open for Nursery, Jr. KG and Sr. KG in Pre – Primary Section. Admission Forms are available in Office Counter.
Note:- Admission seats are on first come first serve basis with interview of kids and parents.
For any details mail us email or call us on given number.
The prime focused areas are:
• Physical development involves providing opportunities for young children to be active and interactive and to develop their co-ordination, control and movement. Children must also be helped to understand the importance of physical activity, and to make healthy choices in relation to food.
• Cognitive development involves engaging preschoolers’ thinking skills through reading books that promote aspects of cognition such as reasoning and problem solving. In preschool years, children attempt to explain how things work and why things occur. While their explanations can often seem far-fetched to adults, their stream of how and why questions display a real desire to reason and solve problems about the causes of events.
• Personal, social and emotional development involves helping children to develop a positive sense of themselves, and others to form positive relationships and develop respect for others; to develop social skills and learn how to manage their feelings, to understand appropriate behavior in groups and to have confidence in their own abilities.
• Aesthetic Development is to observe Children’s drawings or paintings, structures created with blocks, Lego’s, and other materials. Playing roles in pretend play. Play-dough creations or creations made with art supplies. It involves children narrating imaginative stories, acting out stories with dolls, animals or other toys, using language for creating and sustaining plots and story enactment.
Educational programmes involve activities and experiences for children as follows:
• Language development involves encouraging children to link sounds and letters and to begin to read and write. Children must be given access to a wide range of reading materials (books, poems, and other written materials) to ignite their interest.
• Mathematics involves providing children with opportunities to develop and improve their skills in counting, understanding and using numbers, calculating simple addition and subtraction problems; and to describe shapes, spaces, and measures.
• Science involves guiding children to make sense of their physical world and their community through opportunities to explore, observe and find out about people, places, technology and the environment.
• Arts and design involves enabling children to explore and play with a wide range of media and materials, as well as providing opportunities and encouragement for sharing their thoughts, ideas and feelings through a variety of activities in art, music, movement, dance, role-play, and design and technology.
Our aim is to give children a safe and happy environment where they can grow in confidence and independence in preparation not only for school but for life.